Saturday 7 April 2012

leaving and arriving

house and power pole, between varanasi and mumbai, 29th march 2012
being on a train it seems timeless. not there sometimes not anymore there gives u this Time in between where is nothing. Just the moment in between.

I love those moments. Being on the train, traveling. It seems everybody on the go makes me stand still and watch. passive observer. nobody cares about me.

but traveling makes my mind move. think about nothing and everything.

houses, between varanasi and mumbai, 29th march 2012
I can remember one Holiday with my parents. I was around 12 years. yes 12 years, cause I was getting conscious about my body weight. We were traveling with the car over the Alps to south tirol. We were sitting in the car, for ages, saw the mountain, the trees. And within that drive i invented a Holiday time machine. A black room with curtains inside, where you go in and by getting in you go into different time zones such as stone ages. Which i think was highly popular in my mind, because of Jurassic park.  I even thought of a realistic way of doing it, having an escalator which goes into different levels, in which you have those time zones located.

landscape 1, between varanasi and mumbai, 29th march 2012

landscape 2, between varanasi and mumbai, 29th march 2012
worker, between varanasi and mumbai, 29th march 2012
Building up things, dreaming, imagining is an amazing ability of human being. out of nothing everything.

passanger, between varanasi and mumbai, 29th march 2012

nowadays I am a moderate dreamer, should do it probably much more. Most of the time i stop myself. Cause leads to bad thoughts, are not allowed anymore to exit whenever you want.

Dreaming is Luxury for somebody who has too much time. Or allows themselves.


passanger 2 and 3, between varanasi and mumbai, 29th march 2012

feet, between varanasi and mumbai, 29th march 2012


No comments: