Saturday 5 May 2012

side thought

entrance, counter culture, bangalore, april 27th 2012
 
I really cannot remember. Saturday. What did we do?

Does not happen so often with me. Forgetting. I like stories, get pictures in my head, love to remember them.
But I forget it. For whatever reasons.

boxes, counter culture, bangalore, april 27th 2012
music, counter culture, bangalore, april 27th 2012

Pretentious people make me insecure. That’s why I call them pretentious. Conscious dressing like looking, and self-confident. Both scary.

They all were wearing different clothes, different subcultures, but all perfectly dressed. A bunch of good-looking people. And then me blue shorts, jumper. Not so sure about it.

bar, counter culture, bangalore, april 27th 2012
dance1, counter culture, bangalore, april 27th 2012


They all were wearing different clothes, different subcultures, but all perfectly dressed. A bunch of good-looking people. And then me blue shorts, jumper. Not so sure about it.

I stay silent most of the evening. Enjoy it, but also search for it. no interest in competing.

dance2, counter culture, bangalore, april 27th 2012
dance3, counter culture, bangalore, april 27th 2012
dance4, counter culture, bangalore, april 27th 2012
dance5, counter culture, bangalore, april 27th 2012

Pretentious people are most of the time pretentious because it is just a surface. For them and for you.

Have a few friends of mine. One friend, who is not being liked, by a lot of people, because he is pretentious, and arrogant. I like him, he is my friend.

The rest of the day I can remember now. Was at the blind cricket association, visited them, talked to them. 

others, counter culture, bangalore, april 27th 2012
end, counter culture, bangalore, april 27th 2012
afterparty, counter culture, bangalore, april 27th 2012

No comments: